My Favorites

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Home Is

#5  This mini was made for a selection of Mary Engelbreit novelty print fabric.  I have always enjoyed Mary Englebreit's work.  Her whimsy is always a cheerful boost to me whenever I see it. 
So much so, that I have used her whimsy in my Utility Room. I don't know about you but, some days when the laundry is as tall as a Irish Wolfhound whimsy is truly needed.






This old breakfront contains my collection of whimsy.  The little mini quilt measures 6 1/4" x 9 3/4".  It is hand quilted and contains two Scottie dog buttons---for what else but whimsy.  Whimsy seems to be a good name for this litte AAQI quilt.  Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling laundry room you have! I wouldn't mind laundry so much if mine was that cute! How fun!

    ReplyDelete