My Favorites

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Guess I'm on Break????

Wow, it has been a long time since I've posted to my blog. I've been here, but I guess my mind has been on break. I have been painting the interior of the house---that's done---YEA!! and of course all the Spring Cleaning that goes with it. So I've been away from my sewing machine.

You know, I think I need to set a time for going to my sewing room every day and doing something. Do any of you have a set time to quilt? How does it work?

I do have some AAQI information to pass along: "Alzheimer's Illustrated: From Heartbreak to Hope" will be displayed for the first time March 26-27 in Amherst , MA at the Hands All Around Quilt Show (Hands Across The Valley Quilt Guild). It will be at the Mullins Center on the UMass Campus. Hours are 10am to 4pm. Adults, $8. If your in the area stop by and enjoy the beautiful display. Think about booking the display in your own area.

As Always Happy Quilting to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment