My Favorites

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Eco-Emi Arrived




Yesterday, my Eco-Emi March Box arrived. I signed up earlier this year to receive a little box each month from this new company Eco-Emi, featuring 8 to 10 items that are ecological friendly, natural and free from animal testing. I have used some of my samples from February and I've been very pleased. With the items you'll received pricing and additional information about the company, so if you like a product you can then go and make a purchase and start living a green life. This is an excellent way to get to know the manufacturers and products that are available to help protect our planet and ourselves. Does this sound like a commercial? Well, I'm very proud of the Founder of Eco-Emi. Christine is one of my former students and my traveling companion for a month in London in 2009. Sometimes there is a student that becomes more than a student, they become a friend. Both hubby and I have been blessed with students that have made a difference in our lives and I'm happy to say Christine is one of them. With her new company she is now making a difference in many lives by introducing people to living green. This is her passion and I wish her well. If you want to learn more about Eco-Emi just go to http://www.ecoemi.com/ and as always Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment