My Favorites

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We're Back

We have returned from our working/vacation to Baltimore. Baltimore was great. We stayed downtown across from the Convention Center where my hubby and I participated in the National Sports Collector's Convention. The show hours were such that we were able to enjoy a baseball game and the Orioles won. Walks by the harbor and a great dinner at G & M. We even made a trip to Delaware for an evening. Not only did my hubby sell baseball memorabilia, I sold two small quilts, one I called Baseball Crazy and the other Around the World Americana. Both were lap quilts I had made years ago. You can see Baseball Crazy in the photo on the shelf on the right---I didn't take photos of the quilts like I usually do. I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, staying with my mission of my quilts doing good for someone, both quilts were going to be gifts to people in need. Baseball Crazy was going to a Ronald McDonald Auction and Around the World Americana was going to a woman who is very ill. I was truly pleased. Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment