My Favorites

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hang In There

Thought you would like to see a new quilt that is being donated to AAQI. I belong to a local quilting group, Crossroads Quilters. We are a very casual quilting group that meets once a month. We bring personal projects to stitch, show completed projects, discuss new ideas, work on community projects and upcoming challenges. Anyway, I'm always talking about and showing my AAQI quilts. Twig, one of the members, told me she was fascinated with what I have been doing and was going to give it a try---she had never worked on anything so small. She created Hang In There with pen and ink, acrylic paints, applique and both hand and machine quiting. Twig was excited about her little quilt, she said it was fast and she finished it in a weekend. If you have some extra time and want to be creative try making a AAQI quilt. A link is on my side bar. Just Click and start Stitching. I know AAQI will put this little gem and yours to good use.




No comments:

Post a Comment