My Favorites

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Life Has Been Busy

 


Wow, life had been busy in this patchwork home.  Many of you who have followed me for a while, know that we are helping (95% of the time) raise our Grandson, who lost his mother when he was 5.  Well, our boy is now 10 and a true Baseball Player.  He plays for two teams and between games, and practice we are busy.  Anyway, my weekly plan of putting things in the shop fell behind this past week.  So, today I completed my additions.

There is a true variety to look at today.  I've added Halloween novelty print fabrics, Mug Rugs, Vintage Embroidery blocks, Cutter Doll Quilt, Table Runner.  A real variety.  Hope you will have time in your busy life to check it out and maybe start a slow stitching project.  

We are headed to another baseball game tonight.  Wish us luck.  We won last night 15-2, maybe we have the start of a streak.  Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment