My Favorites

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Oh My Gosh!!

 


I didn't realize it has been over 2 years since I last entered a post on my blog.  Life has a way of sending us curve balls that alter our plans and sometimes our dreams.  I think, I'm back on track to post and enjoy my quilting and slow stitch projects again.  

With that being said, I'm planning on opening my Etsy shop, https://familypatchworks.etsy.com.  That too, has been unused for about 2 years.  I will feature vintage fabrics, trims and small treasures that can be used for slow stitching, quilting, or craft projects.  My collection of fabrics and trims are out of hand, and I will never be able to stitch with all of it--so I'll be offering it to others.  Hope you will stop by and browse.  I will be adding things daily as time allows to build a variety to choose from.  Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment