My Favorites

Friday, June 28, 2024

Happy Friday!!

 


Happy Friday everyone!  It has been almost a month since I have started blogging again and sorting through my sewing room.  I'm finding more things that I had totally forgotten about.  During this process, which is just beginning, I've discovered that the best thing for me to do it to establish a day for entering things into my Etsy shop.  So, Friday is restock day. My plan is to have new items in the shop before Noon CST. Hoping this plan with help me continue to organize and sort. Those of you interested, now have a special time to check out my latest finds.

Today I listed two mini art quilts I made years ago.  They were made just to have fun and for no special reason.  Both are no more that 12" long and 6" wide and this includes hanger and beads.  Both are hand quilted.  Check it out!!   Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment