My Favorites

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Break Time is Over!!!

 


I have missed posting, so I'm revamping my priorities to put my thoughts on stitching closer to the top of the list.  My schedule is still busy, with household, Short Stuff, and hubby's home-based business.  But I have noticed these past 8 months that time for "me" and the things I enjoy were taking a back seat and making me a little sad.  So, I talked to self and decided that a little revamping of my time was what was in order.  

Today I plan to spend part of my time organizing my sewing spot.  It is totally out of control.  So much so I can't see the top of my cutting table.  Since I have a couple of projects that must be completed this month, today is a good time to get the area in order.  Also, I am adding a page to our eBay Store for needlework supplies and completed projects.  You'll be able to find that on my side bar in a few days.  Will let you know when it's up and running.  Hope you'll check often as I will be adding weekly.

We in the Midwest are in the middle of a snowstorm.  Stay warm if you are in the storm's path and those of you in the sunny southwest and south, ENJOY!  as always Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment