My Favorites

Monday, October 10, 2016

Making a Move


I've made the decision.  I'm going to be making a Shop move.  You'll notice a new Shop button on the side bar.  I will be offering a few items for sale now and then. Nothing big just a small sampling.   My Etsy shop will be closing by the end of the year.  This is my second time to try selling on Etsy.  I can't complain I have sold some items and I love the format, but I just can not get my mind around how Etsy REALLY works.  Articles I have read about promoting your product/brand--seem to take more time and know-how than I have.  So I will offered my items, here on my blog and scale back a bit.

You will find small art quilts and prayer flags.  Maybe even a Mug Rug or two.  I prefer PayPal, but if another means of payment is desired just email me.  Hope you'll stop in now and then.  As Always, Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment