My Favorites

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Mailing #9

#9  Log Cabin in the Woods, this is the second Log Cabin in the Woods I've made for AAQI.  The first was about 4 or 5 years ago.  It was raw edged applique and so much fun to make.  I was surprised and thrilled when it sold at auction for $125.00.  This log cabin is larger 8 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches.  I used needle turn applique, embroidery and hand quilted to complete this little quilt.  I added button flowers around the cabin, beads and french knots to the liberated trees.

Have a great Wednesday and as always Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely charming! Please do send me your registration number as soon as you get it so I can feature this little darling on our group page! Love it, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, thanks for your comment and support.

      Delete