My Favorites

Friday, September 3, 2010

Victorian Patchwork

I'm going to spend part of my Labor Day weekend quilting. Ami Simms from AAQI just sent out a request for addition miniature quilts to be sent in by September 15. These additional quilts will help her reach a goal of 1,000 AAQI quilts for sale at the International Quilt Show in Houston, TX. My personal goal is to have at least 5 ready by Tuesday.

Here's #1. I call it Victorian Patchwork. I stumbled across a novelty print of woman in Victorian times sewing and immediately thought what a cute mini. I added some lace, yo-yos and buttons. The little quilt measures 7 1/4 x 10 1/2 inches. If you have some free time this holiday weekend, make a mini and send it to AAQI, we can use your help. Just click on the Alzheimer sidebar on my blog and get all the information you need. Have a Fun and Safe Holiday and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment