My Favorites

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sneak Peek

Back to blogging. Just returned from a little working/leisure vacation in Arizona. In my last post I talked about Cecelia's Quilt, that I was going finish. Well, the best made plans sometimes have to be adjusted. I started the quilt, but just could not find the time to work on it while we were in Arizona----so here is a sneak peek of what I'm planning. I'm pleased with the first little cat and I'm anxious to complete the others.




On a very sad note---in the past I wrote about Bodhi our Husky mix, who is battling cancer. Today is the second day he has not eaten or drank water. He is very weak. After our second family meeting concerning Bodhi's well fair, we have an appointment with the vet at 10:30 this morning and I know the prognosis will not be bright. I'm very grateful that he came into our lives in his very unconventional way. He has always been unconventional and did his best through the years to keep us all on schedule and into the routine he thought was best for us (maybe for him). Bodhi has given this family many joys and unconditional love during his 13 years and I thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment