My Favorites

Friday, September 4, 2009

Cinderella

This week is proving to be a very busy one for me. I'm working on Loving Hearts, but I'm not finding the time I want to complete the project. Bill & I are getting ready for the St. Louis Great Fire Engine Rally, since he is on the committee, we have many little jobs to do before the big event. The great fun of this rally, for me, is the Fireman's Ball the night before. It is a formal affair (tux and all) makes me feel like Cinderella. Speaking Cinderella (what a lead in), I found this wonderful vintage piece of Cinderella themed fabric at a country auction in Missouri. The piece measures about 8 x 10 inches. I'm trying to come up with an idea to incorporate it into one of my mini quilts. In addition to this one I was able to purchase a large piece of vintage Peter Pan fabric. Everytime I look at these pieces it brings back wonderful childhood memories, so I know they will both make wonderful quilts. If I'm not blogging for a few days, you'll know I'm getting ready for the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment