My Favorites

Monday, September 28, 2009

Break Time


Bo says it time for a break. It seems like I just got started and it's break time. My goal was a daily blog. So far that has not happened, other things keep getting in the way. Now, I'm taking an official break from blogging. I will be doing some traveling this fall and will be away from the computer until November. I will have my camera and if by chance I can get a posting while I'm gone I will, so check back ever so often and I will give you an update when ever I can. I'll still be quilting, I'm taking a mini quilt with me and hope to attend a class on fabric dying. Wishing everyone a "Fantastic Autumn". Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you are in MO. I love the quilts. I wish I could make great art like yours!

    ReplyDelete