My Favorites

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Stepping Back


 I just realized this morning that it has been three weeks since I have posted a Sunday Precious Promises.  I have not been quilting, so those posts are few and far between.  I believe this realization is telling me something.  Time is getting away from me.  Those of you that have followed me know that hubby and I are raising our 7 year old grandson.  "Short Stuff" is doing great, and our life is revolving around him and his activities.

I believe it is time to take a break and step back from my blog. I'm hoping this break will be short, as I so enjoy posting, but it may be longer than expected.  Thanks to all of you who have followed me and hope you will stay connected, a post may pop up now and then.  Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment