My Favorites

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Promise to Self

 


This is National Quilting Month and I can't think of a better way to jump start my posting on this little blog/quilting journal.  I realized that I have not posted projects or conversation for over 6 months.  I have been quilting, but life has been crazy here and I have not finished 7 projects.  All are waiting for binding.

My promise to self is to get all the bindings on and post more to this blog and my Facebook page.  I have noticed something over the last 6 months.  I'm quilting smalls.  With all the activities going on, keeping up with Short Stuff, the house, family and health small projects are more appealing.  I have many ideas running around my head and I will share as I put them together.

Short Stuff turned 7 last Saturday.  He is growing fast and doing well.  Keeping us young.  Hope this post finds everyone well and quilting.  Check out with others are doing this month Off the Wall Friday  Enjoy National Quilting Month and Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Jan! I have 4 "small stuffs". Fun fun fun even in these challenging times!

    ReplyDelete