My Favorites

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

What Day Is It???

 


VACATION that's what I need.  Sunday--Precious Promises didn't get posted until today, Tuesday.  I'm so out of touch with the world. I'm having trouble keeping my little corner of the world under control.  Have you ever been there???  I didn't know there was going to be a Presidential Debate tonight until my hubby asked me to record it.  He was taking short stuff to  Baseball practice.  I use to know everything that was going on in the world.  I don't think I have watched a news program for months.  Which, now that I think about it may not be bad.  The update on home schooling--short stuff goes to school on Thursday's and Friday's the rest of the time it is virtual.  Which is fine, but so time consuming.  Especially since hubby and I have an online business that requires shipping and inventory control daily.  And then there is the normal house work.  This "old" lady has been on the go lately, and falling in bed at 9:00pm.  

There is light at the end of this tunnel.  Short stuff's school will be moving to full time October 19.  That will be a relief, but also a concern.  When will this all be over???  The worry, the masks, the hand sanitizer, the social distancing.  It would be fun to just relax and be. 

I do get a little working vacation the beginning of October and I am looking forward to just being out in the world.  Of course, with a mask and a whole cloth quilt wall hanging that I'm hand quilting.  That has been my relaxation.  Quilting is a wonderful hobby.  I can be creative, with an active mind and fingers.  Sometime it makes this crazy world peaceful and calm.  I hope it does the same for you. Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment