My Favorites

Friday, August 28, 2020

How to Lose Weight ?!?!

I may have discovered the secret to weight loss.  Quilting!!!  I was talking with a friend the other day and she was telling me she lost 40 pounds.  Wow, I was impressed-I could stand to do that.  Her secret is eating less than 50 carbs a day.  Well, I thought I could do that.  Yes, but I love sweets and especially in the evening while watching TV.  Then I discovered a box of Halloween fabrics.  Maybe the answer.  I started quilting some novelty prints.  Made a couple of Snack Mats.  Hand quilting while watching TV has helped greatly.  I finished two little mats and decided to add them to my etsy shop.  The reopening of the Familypatchworks shop is underway.  The shop has been empty for a few months.  Were does the time go?  I'm getting into the routine of quilting in the evening and I've decided it was time to concentrate on the shop offerings.  I've added some past items and plan to add more mini quilts that can be used as gifts, table toppers, wall hangings, mug, snack or candle mats.  I, also, have some Halloween fabrics.

You can get to the shop by clicking on the SHOP quilts in the sidebar.

Oh, I stared the "50 carbs or Less A Day" on Sunday 8/23/2020.  Lost 3 pounds to date. 

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment