My Favorites

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday--Precious Promises, Quilted with Love

The stay at home order in my state of Missouri has allowed hubby and I to do some much needed sorting and Spring Cleaning.  During this process, I stumbled upon a wonderful book that was gifted to me years ago.  Quilted with Love Discovering the Patterns of Life's Grace and Beauty, by Debbie Salter Goodwin.
  I have enjoyed getting reacquainted with this little book and recommend it to my quilting friends.  


A Quilter's Prayer

Take the pieces of my life
And stitch them together
According to Your will.

May I yield to the pricks of Your needle
so that Your stitches
may surround me with the pattern of Your love.

May I allow you to order the squares 
any way you want,
To pattern me by Your design
So that all will know
You quilted me. 
source-Quilted with Love
by Debbie Salter Goodwin


No comments:

Post a Comment