My Favorites

Friday, October 11, 2019

It's Great To Be Included


It is always fun to be included.  A few months ago I answered the Call for Entries by Curated Quilts magazine entitled Stars.  Curated Quilts wanted Star themed mini quilts with a specified color pallet.
I was thrilled to get the email saying my little quilt I entitled Cosmos was selected.
Not only was it featured in the mini challenge gallery, but it was also used in the table of contents.




 
 
The magazine is a wonderful display of modern quilts and inspiring articles.  Check it out and Off the Wall Friday
Have a great weekend and as always Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jan! This is just wonderful and it's a well deserved honor! Darling mini-quilt,too.
    💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele, I miss making AAQI quilts so I jump at the chance to make a mini.

      Delete
  2. Awesome news! Many congrats! It’s a delightful little quilt.

    ReplyDelete