My Favorites

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

It Was Returned!!


Every year my church quilting group, Lydia Circle, places a quilt for a silent auction during the annual Turkey Dinner.  The money we make on the quilt then goes to support local missions.  To our surprise we had a quilt completed many years ago given back to us to auction off again.  This quilt was done long before I joined the group 10 years ago.  It has never been used and is in perfect condition.  After much discussion we decided to offer the quilt on an eBay auction.  So I placed the quilt on eBay with a minimum bid of $115.00 plus $15.00 shipping.  If this great quilt sparks an interest you can view it Here

This years auction quilt at the Turkey Dinner will be hung in the next few days and I'll post pictures as usual.  It is a great Irish Chain.  As always Happy Quilting!


Prairie Points

Machine Applique

No comments:

Post a Comment