My Favorites

Monday, April 1, 2019

The Count Down Begins


Day 1 of the count down begins.  Overwhelmed is the word of the day maybe the word for the week.  Today I was able to wash walls and woodwork in the office and guest bedroom.  They look great and we will not have to paint.  But, the carpet in the office is in awful shape.  I don't think it will come clean, so may have to replace.  Now here is the question:  Do we replace both rooms or just the office.  The rooms share the same hallway.  Thinking about this one.  What do you all think?  Any ideas would be appreciated.
 Day 2 will begin with me going to quilting at the church.  I have not been there for a couple of months, so I just want to take the time and relax with friends.  Then back to the house, more packing.  If all goes as plans the house will be on the market April 22.  I did take a walk in my woodland garden today and the plants are coming alive.  The property will be pretty by that date and will look great for showings. 
In the middle of all this work on the house, I have an art quilt started for my sister and brother-in-laws 50th Anniversary party on June 1.  I'm planning a mini quilt that will be framed.  More about that later.  So Happy Quilting to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment