My Favorites

Friday, March 15, 2019

What a Job


Downsizing is not for the faint of heart.  Exhaustion set in two weeks ago and a cough that  caused me to stop in my tracks. I even skipped Sunday---Precious Promises.  All I did was sleep, take meds and try to get well.  At one point, I thought staying alive was key.  But, this to will pass and I am much better now.  This weekend will be the final move of things to the new house.  Touch up painting and packing of everything that is going to be sold or donated will begin.  Then the cleaning.
 I am so ready for this process to be over.  I know I have said it before, I'm so glad we are doing this job now.  I don't think this old body could have done it 5 or 10 years down the road.  Our little house is so easy and we are both liking that.  I'm missing my routine of quilting and playing with fabric.  Looking forward to get the threads moving again.  I will say one thing I do like the way we moved a room or two at a time.  I have been able to set up the house so that it is our home and we are not living with boxes waiting to be unpacked.  I know as we live here I will change some of the décor choices I have made, but for now it is nice and comfortable. 
Hope it is sunny where you are.  Spring is on the way in Missouri.  Enjoy the weekend and Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment