My Favorites

Monday, February 25, 2019

Waiting for the TV Guy


Today is the transferring of the TV service.  They will be arriving between 8 and 10 am.  The work will take about 3 hours.  Remember, when all we had to do was turn on the TV.  Anyway, this is my day to get the sewing/guest room in order.  Hubby and I have been moving slowly to the new house, still sleeping at the old house.  But, I have a feeling when the TV moves we will be close behind.  Anyway, this a perfect time for me to get my sewing area in order.  It will feel good to have one room ready and in working order.  Our grandson's room, is also just about in order.  So things are coming along.
My hubby loves tropical fish.  He has a 55 gallon tank that was moved on Friday.  We placed them in the unfinished basement--that will be finished into a man cave area.  They look great and the little house is starting to feel like home.    Hope your Monday is a good one.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment