My Favorites

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving


As we all gather around the Thanksgiving table to enjoy our turkey and trimmings, many households will ask everyone to state what they are thankful for and the list begins.  Is it ok to say "I'm thankful for everything"?
 That's the way I feel this year.  The past year has been a difficult one for me and my family.  We have had many issues:  health, heart ache and loss. We have been given challenges that have made us grow spiritually and personally.  Life is interesting that way, through some of our most difficult dark times there is always the sunshine and a new understanding of our life's purpose.
 I'm thankful for this difficult year and for the promise of the new path in the years to come.  I'm thankful for a greater understanding and the calm that everything will work out.
So Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and Happy Quilting, too!!  and by the way, I don't know about you, but for me quilting helps to calm the spirit during hectic times.
Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment