My Favorites

Friday, October 19, 2018

Where Does It All Come From--part 3

Well, it didn't take be long in the garage to realize that I was in over my head.  Things were way to big for me to handle by myself.  So, after a short talk with Son and the promise to help me in the next two weeks, I moved inside to my sewing/office room.  Much to my surprise, I'm going to get my tubs of fabric emptied and placed in wire storage drawers under my cutting table.  That will be a big plus to organizing this space.  I, also, share this space with toys.  Our 4 year old Grandson spends half of his time at our house (Dad is a single co-parent).  His bedroom and toy storage is on a different level than the family room (where all the activity seems to be)---sooooo the favorite toys seem to stay in that area and extras in front of my desk.  I downsized some of the toys (without my Grandson's knowledge--funny he doesn't miss them) and things are becoming more manageable in my little sewing/office space.
Today, I'm tackling that machine quilting project.  Wish me luck.  Happy Quilting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment