My Favorites

Friday, May 18, 2018

It's Spring


Just completed --- mini quilt, perfect mat for that cup of tea or coffee in the morning.  It's Spring, as I'm calling it is 8 x 10 inches with needle turn applique, embroidery, patchwork and machine quilted.



I need more practice on free motion quilting.  There were times the machine got away from me.  I rush and I must learn to slow down.  I also need to adjust my bobbin thread, tension seems a little off. I made this quilt as my May Monthly Art Project.  On to June and another mini quilt is in the works.  The Monthly Art Project is helping me stay focused and complete the little projects I start.  Even have larger projects that are getting done. Check out the other spring projects that are Off the Wall Friday  and as always Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. This little piece makes me smile! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, it makes me smile, too. And so does your comment. Have a great weekend.

      Delete