My Favorites

Friday, March 16, 2018

Kicking Up Leaves


I have been enjoying the Monthly Art Project group on Facebook hosted by Brenda Gael Smith..  When you join the group you state your personal objectives for the year of monthly art projects.  We then up load our projects on the 15th of each month.  My objectives was to Stay Focused.  It seems when I'm quilting I have hundreds of ideas that I never seem to get to and some I don't complete.  So completing a project each month is perfect for me.  Kicking Up Leaves was created using a vintage nine-patch block, vintage lace and muslin, beads, metallic thread and appliqued leaves and horse silhouette.   There is no machine stitching, just hand stitches.  This little mini 10 1/2" x 11" is officially Off the Wall and a new project is underway.  I'm linking to Off The Wall Friday check out all the other projects completed this week.  Have a wonderful weekend and as always
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment