My Favorites

Friday, March 30, 2018

Everything is For Sale


Those of you who have read my blog before, know that I am active member of my church's quilt group, Lydia Circle.  We quilt for others and then use our earnings to contribute to local charities that are working hard to help members of our community.
Through the years we have received many donations of fabric and quilting supplies.  Last year one of our members, Randy, passed away and left us all of her quilting supplies and fabric. Randy always said she could open a Quilt Shop, and she was correct about that.  On Tuesday, we had a clean up the quilting room day.  Some of our items will be going to another church in the area who makes quilts for the homeless and foster care children.  The remainder we are putting up for sale.
The money we raise from this sale will be contributed to local charities in St. Charles County, Missouri.
My husband and I have an eBay Store, Walnut Forest Collectibles.  Most of the items are sports related, but I have added a page Quilting Supplies-Lydia Circle  You can access the page by clicking the link.  I will be placing the items we have for sale on that page.  All listings will be complete by Tuesday April 3.  There are over 100 items for sale, so please check the site often, as I will be adding daily.    The online sale will run through April.   I'm linking to Off the Wall Friday 
We appreciate your interest and thanks for taking a look.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment