My Favorites

Monday, September 4, 2017

Monday---Moment of Thought

Festival of Sharing Quilt Show

Monday--Moment of Thought is a way for me to reflect, share and clear my mind of things.  All kinds of things.  Some relate only to me, others may touch a thought of yours.  This morning it's about staying the course.  Weathering through mistakes, change, life lessons, trust and forgiveness.   I once read the following--not sure where it comes from or who wrote it.  But, this is my theme for this Monday and many Mondays to come.
Rejoice Always
Pray without ceasing
Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is the will of God
In Christ Jesus for you

This simple saying---says it all and is a constant reminder when things become overwhelming.  I'm sharing it today for a reminder to myself and I hope a help to you as your life continues on its course.  Life sometimes deals us a difficult hand to handle and this little thought may help you as it helps me.  I have it on the refrigerator in the kitchen and my desk in the office.  It is a good reminder to look beyond  to the bigger picture-- to have faith and trust God's wisdom.   
 Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment