My Favorites

Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday--Moment of Thought


This week is a busy one for me.  Some good, some not so good, some hopeful, but all part of life.  It amazes me how everything can be just rocking along and then "boom" everything hits at once.  Within an hour we got the news that our Heating & Cooling system was dead and we need a complete replacement (the price is huge).  And the doctor's office called and I need more testing for a spot they saw on my routine mammogram.  What a yucky day!!

To say the least, this week is going to be an emotional roller coaster.  I have plans with friends and family on Monday and Wednesday, for laughs and fun.  Waiting for test results will be stressful, but I am hopeful that all will be okay.  My moment of thought today is enjoy every moment.  Life can change so quickly.  
 Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment