My Favorites

Monday, February 13, 2017

Thinking Hearts Today


For years, I have so enjoyed Jude Hill's blog Spirit Cloth.  It is one of my daily reads.  Recently, I have participated in her Feel Free offerings of techniques, and inspiration.  I'm still working on Sun, Moon and Stars--soon to be complete.  Of course, another idea popped into my head and this morning I gathered some bits and pieces to create a little nine-patch of hearts.  At the speed of my sewing it may be finished by this time next year.  Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with this little reverse applique sampler--I will let it speak to me.

I find Jude's approach to cloth fun, relaxing and free (no quilt police here).  Just a good time with cloth and thread.  Have a Happy Monday and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment