My Favorites

Friday, November 11, 2016

Prayer Flags

Today, I made two Prayer Flags.  It has been a few months since my last flags--that is a good thing.  But last night I learned from a friend that one of her friends is alone recovering from a double mastectomy.  She is divorced and her only child is away at college.


Butterflies are always fun to add to a Prayer Flag.  They create smiles.  This little flag is 9 x 7 inches, with some vintage lace and ribbon.  Hope it helps.

The second flag is for a family friend, who will be undergoing heart surgery.  She has had heart problems since a child and has had previous surgeries.  No matter how many it is always difficult when you need one more.


This flag is a little smaller 6 x 8 inches and is a little quilted heart with embroidery, vintage lace and ribbon.  This is what is Off The Wall for me today.  Check out the others here.  Have a wonderful weekend and as always Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment