My Favorites

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Blogging Break


It's time for a little Blogging Break.  Unplugged for a while.  I have not been keeping up with my blogging schedule.  Yes, I have a schedule, unfortunately it means quilt making so I have something to post.  For me the summer has just been filled with so many projects, errands, grand-baby sitting, party planning and unfortunately family illness, that quilting has been almost non existent .  The summer has been a time of running, tending to and some great grandchild play time.  Now it is time for some travel.  I will be away for a week, maybe two.  I hope this will also be a refreshing and regeneration time for my quilting.  I have a couple of take-a-long projects that I will be working on as we travel.  I don't know about you, but sometimes these breaks from the daily routine or lack of routine can help the a creative endeavor become more apparent.  Sometimes it gives me focus, and focus is what I have been lacking lately.  So here's to unplugging and a pleasant road trip.  See you in a few weeks,  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment