My Favorites

Friday, April 22, 2016

Ready for Colorful Threads


For weeks I have been stitching for others.  My ideas are over flowing in my mind, but no time to get things started.  This morning I just could not wait any longer.  With a few moments at the sewing machine I pieced together this little top.  I found some novelty print (Mary Engelbreit I think), some squares and strips.   Made a couple of free hand cut flowers and leaves. Ready for handwork.


 Not sure what this little quilt top purpose will be---maybe a mug rug, snack mat or wall hanging, but it was good putting some stitches together for myself.
The little top is ready for an additional layer of decorative/colorful stitches.


The mini quilt top measures 10 x 9 1/2".  Stay tuned for the progress.  Check out the progress of some great quilts at Off the Wall Friday.  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment