My Favorites

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Just a Stitch or Two


 My theme for 2015 is "something from nothing" and I've been trying to keep that outlook.  A few years ago I found this quilt top at a tag sale.  Really it was in a box of rags.  I bought the box and decided this little top was more than a rag. So it has been sitting in my fabric box just waiting.  Well, on my way to Arizona this year I decided the little top needed to be a Doll Quilt or Table-topper.  So with some red embroidery threads and some off white muslin it became a quilt.  A perfect primitive.


It was fun to turn the little top into a great mini 11 3/4" x 12 1/2".  My hubby and I are downsizing so I'm offering it for sale in our eBay Store under Quilts.  I know it will find a good home. Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment