My Favorites

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stockings Are Hung--Somewhat!!!



Today was the day I had the house to myself and I had a choice.  Finish the Christmas decorating or work on a quilt  project I've been thinking about for a couple of days.  I chose Christmas.  This is our first Christmas with Parker (10 month old grandson).  So coming up with decorations that would be Parker Proof was a challenge. We usually have a large tree in the corner by the fireplace, but Parker is now in his discovery mode and a very fast crawler.  So after many ideas and suggestions from friends.  I decided a small tree on the top of the dry bar would be best.  

As I look around the room this little change is really very nice.  I notice too, that without the large tree and the rearranging of furniture, it allows for more open space for play and fun.   It will be more enjoyable to watch play than a tree.  So the stocking are hung and I'm ready for all the excitement our little Parker will give us this year and many years to come.  Have an enjoyable weekend and Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment