My Favorites

Friday, November 7, 2014

All the Pretty Quilts

I attended a quilt show many months back and took some photos of ones that caught my eye.  I was just cleaning up my camera and stumbled on them and realized I had not shared them with you.  I neglected to get the names of the creators, but hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

 This quilt was so bright and cheerful.  Makes me ready for the season.

 Beautiful workmanship

 A nine-patch is always my favorite no matter the size.

Love sampler look

 Fun and active quilt, so much to see in this quilt.

 Nice country look.

 Fun, Fun, Fun

 Wonderful colors

Creative Wall hanging
It was nice for me to find these quilts on my camera.  I have been in a quilting slump lately.  Time has been one factor.  Life has taken a turn that pulls me away from the machine or even handwork for other things.  And arthritis is another thing.  My hands have been dealing me a fit lately.  I guess the winter weather that is headed our way is not helping.  Anyway, woe is me.  Hopefully I will get back to some quilt work soon---miss it.  Have a great weekend and Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment