My Favorites

Friday, April 4, 2014

Stitching Has Started


From last weeks quilt top to this weeks almost quilt.  I've started the quilting process on my Quilt Alliance--Inspiration quilt.  The center block has been hand quilted--just to highlight a few areas.  The border is being machine quilted.  The stitches are going in various directions (like the center fabric).  This starting and stopping is wonderful practice for me, as I have not used this technique before and I need to work on my beginning and ending points when using my Walking Foot attachment.  My goal is to complete quilting this week and begin applique.  To be continued--stay tuned.  Some wonderful quilts have been completed this week, check out Off The Wall and have a wonderful weekend.  Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hand quilting on this. We so seldom see it anymore. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete