My Favorites

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Only Four Remain Unsold

When I started this blog, my goal was to write about the miniature quilts I was making for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI). I started this project to honor my Mother, who lost her battle with Alzheimer's in 1995.  She enjoyed needlework and especially applique.  She did beautiful work and I treasure her quilts.
  This year is the last year for AAQI and they have reached their goal of more than $1,000,000.00 raised for Alzheimer's research.  I'm so pleased to have been a part of this goal.  November and December are the last months in which you can purchase a mini AAQI quilt and 100% of your purchase price will be donated to Alzheimer's research.  There are many quilts to choose from and personally I have four (4)  minis still available.
#10,109 Good & Plenty  $45.00
#10,110  Crazy Summer Fun  $40.00
#10579  Elephant Walk  $45.00
#11,595  Polar Bear Wishes  $25.00

I would love to have all of the 111 quilts I donated sell, but more importantly I would love to have the goal of $1,000,000.00 to keep growing these last two months.  So, I ask you to check out all the quilts that are available and make a purchase.  Help the cause this is the last chance.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment