My Favorites

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ready for Bids


This beautiful Broken Star quilt is hung and ready for the Silent Auction.  Every year the quilters from the United Methodist Church at Wentzville, Missouri donates a quilt for the silent auction held during our fall dinner.  This years quilt top was made by Ina King.  Ina has been making our quilt tops for a number of years and I think this one is the grandest.  The quilt is 112 x 112.  It quilted beautifully and the binding (my job) went on like a dream.  The fall dinner is the first weekend in November.  I'll report the winning bid in a few weeks.  Fall is setting in here in the woods and today is the pick day for making the transition from summer to fall, so I'll be enjoying the cool temps and getting ready for the outdoor entertaining we have planned for Sunday.  Have a great Tuesday and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment