My Favorites

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Angels Among Us

My hubby and I have had a very interesting past few days.  We found ourselves in a situation, one we really didn't know how to handle.  Kinda crazy, we knew it was a good situation, but not how good.  Ever have that happened?   What was the right thing to do?  And then out of the blue a perfect stranger emailed us with the answer.  We have since taken this persons advice and even talked by phone to our stranger/angel.  This little situation has turned into a blessing that we needed at just the right time and an angel among us helped to make that happen.  I've always believed that if we listen carefully we can find those angels in almost everything we do. This was not the first angel in my life and I know he will not be my last.   I also believe that we can be that angel for others.  Take a few minutes --- Alabama's beautiful song says it all.


Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment