I made these little bookmarks for my quilting buddies at church. Each year we have a luncheon and most of the ladies give out Christmas Cards to everyone, but I like to make a little something. This year:
1. I took backing board/cardboard and cut it 2" x 7"
2. Picked out some interesting fabrics and used some wonder under to just tack the fabric to cardboard--so it wouldn't slip around.
3. Top stitched to cardboard
4. Put a hole in the top of the cardboard and fabric with a hole punch.
5. Decorated with ribbon, yarns, beads and you have an interesting little Bookmark.
***There are so many interesting ways to make and decorate a bookmark, check out pinterest for more ideas and have fun.
***Make a bookmark to go with a great book as a gift for a special person.
Wishing everyone a fun weekend and Happy Quilting!