My Favorites

Monday, July 23, 2012

Great Message---Goofy Quilt

Have you ever made a quilt and thought this is going to be wonderful and then when completed you just look at it and say "What was I thinking"?  Well quilt #22 is just that type of quilt.  I started with some red, white  and blue 9-Patch.  Did some slicing and dicing and just stared putting things together.   I thought what about a "Vote" theme, this is an election year after all.  Wow, what about beads.  That's when things starting going bad.  Can't really read the word vote and it just looks "goofy".


I like the colors in this little 8 1/2" square quilt, but that is about all. I went to my box of bits and pieces and found this:


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this little "pledge of allegiance" fabric, but I'm thinking that it can be worked into my "goofy" quilt #22.  So you will be seeing this little quilt again---I'm thinking the beads are going  and a new look will be happening, not sure what????.  Stayed Tuned!! and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment