My Favorites

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Flowers

I've been enjoying the great outdoors this Spring & Summer season.  A little stitching is going on, but nothing ready to show.   Getting out early before the real heat of the day has refreshed my activity level.  Hubby & I are now walking every morning and then doing yard work before we have breakfast.  We get up early, around 5:30a.m.  Bo & Maggie enjoy the yard work, but hate the fact we go for walks without them.  It's hard to get exercise when you have to stop to smell every  tree and little twig.  So they wait for us patiently.
I've been stitching on some Christmas gifts.  I'm making miniature art quilts for display in shadow boxes.  They are quick and fun---I hope my friends will enjoy them too.  I choose a Christmas theme for the little quilts, thinking they could display the shadow boxes during the holidays. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and as always Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment