My Favorites

Friday, May 25, 2012

Tiny Stars in the Pink

This AAQI quilt  Tiny Stars in the Pink is a little piece made from bits and pieces in my scrap box.  I started by picking out a multi-color print and then found pieces of fabric that would blend or accent that print.  The interesting part was taking the bits and pieces as they were and stitched them together to form the center fabric.  
Added a border, some star sparkle and hand quilted.  The little quilt is 9 x 8 inches and is #18.  Wishing you a fun and safe Holiday weekend and as always Happy Quilting.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the quilting in the border! I really should make some smaller pieces like this, it's really great!
    Try linking up again, Jan. It was just a spelling error in "blogspot" you had "blogsptot" :-)

    ReplyDelete