My Favorites

Monday, July 25, 2011

Simple Monday

Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything seems complicated?  That was last week for me.  It just seemed the most simple task became an ordeal and ordeals became monsters.  In light of a new work week and a new beginning I decided I would talk about a simple quilt that AAQI will be receiving soon.

This little Simply Tulips quilt was simple to make and simple to quilt.  I found a delightful novelty print fabric of tulips and fancy cut the flowers and their name tag.  Then with the help of a little machine quilting and some binding created a simple 7 1/2" x 9" AAQI quilt.  Many of my quilts for AAQI are made from novelty prints.  They are a great source of inspiration and quick and easy to compose.  Give it a try---start with something simple and mail it in to Ami.  She will be able to make money for the cause and you'll be able to relax knowing you "simply" helped.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment