My Favorites

Friday, June 17, 2011

Round 2 Completed Squares

I just posted the photo of my completed Round 2--Squares on the Liberated Round Robin Blog.  I had a little trouble with this round.  Again I auditioned many fabrics and squares---nothing seemed right.  Some how I came up with some little squares floating in a border.  I really want the squares to float a little more than they are, but the tell you the truth--I couldn't figure out how to do it.  So I'm starting another Medallion Quilt, for practice and I think it would be a great way to get the Critter Quilt underway.  Those of you who have followed my blog know that I'm a real animal lover--especially dogs I've started a quilt of my dogs and other animals, but really have not started putting it together, well I think I've got my idea in mind and I'm going to get started today with a nine-patch center block and build from there.  I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I will keep you posted.  Off the the sewing room.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment