My Favorites

Monday, January 31, 2011

Vacationing in the Valley

Hubby and I are enjoying Day 5 of a 14 day vacation in Arizona. The temps are wonderful, shirt sleeves and shorts. Today there are scattered thunderstorms predicted, but nothing like what is on tap for St. Louis. Always a quilter, no matter where I go quilts are on my mind---as we garage sale and estate sale I'm looking for quilting items. And best of all a Quilt Show this weekend, YEA. Wednesday we're heading to Prescott---will probably see some snow, would it be January/February without snow???


These lovely Grapefruit are on our tree in the back yard of the condo. Hubby has already picked the oranges---plan to bring some of these beauties home to MO. I'll be writing again from the AZ, hopefully with more photos from the quilt show & Prescott. Have a wonderful Monday and as always Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment